Thursday, September 03, 2009

2 new blips

This morning I was waking up the kids, reminding Riley she has a field trip. Of course, that made Emmie a little jealous, so I told her she will have a field trip sometime this year.
Me - Em, your teacher said your class usually takes a train up to Palmer
Em - (no response)
Me - and the school bus picks you up there
Em - WE GET TO RIDE THE SCHOOL BUS?????
(I wonder if Mrs. Pauls knows they could probably skip the hard part and just load the K-class on the school bus and still have them all wowed.)

Also funny to me: Brady was saying something over and over that I was choosing to ignore because I didn't want to stop what I was doing. "Uh muh. Uh muh. Uh muh" with paci in his mouth. Finally Carson came over, looked me in the eye and said "He wants more." (Sippy cup in hand.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]