Monday, August 04, 2008

Em (wistfully) - I feel, I feel a song in my brain.


Carson - Do-ahh wiggy wiggy wiggy boo. (at dinner, meaning something like "I like the pudding may I have another bite.")


One item of note: today was the first time my children, upon their own initiative, brought up breakfast in bed. Emmie and Logan snuck down and poured Cheerios for Jeff & me and very carefully, without spilling, put the bowls on a tray and carried them up. Logan said "I just want you to be able to sleep in for a while." Sweet boy! Emmie was very proud to have found the tray they used, all by herself.

Comments:
sweet babies!
 
how precious

and congratulations!!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]