Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The lizard!


Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
awesome
 
oh, my word. i loved seeing the kids, but did you have to tape the dying of precious Rocky?!?
 
He's actually not dead - I think he was faking. He's still alive this morning and still being terrorized by my children. A little of his skin is coming off, and that's kind of sad...
 
Now that's a cool mom...one who will not freak out over a lizard on her counter and let her kids keep it until it dies. I'd let Judah and Elijah do that -- but only with a lizard, and maybe a frog. Pretty sure any other creature would be dead quickly by unnatural causes. ;-)
 
it gave my kids too many ideas .... they searched for an hour to find a lizard of their own. they thought it was cool!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]