Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A little bit ago Logan asked for a granola bar, I said yes, so he headed to the counter where a new box was sitting. He reached for the box then yelled "A lizard, a lizard is on the counter!" I was on the couch (as usual) and didn't want to get up, so I just said "are you sure?" He was pretty sure. I hoisted myself up and waddled over, and to my surprise there really was a lizard on my counter. I'd say he's about seven or eight inches long. I caught him between the box of granola bars and a trivet, dropped him in a clear plastic box and put Logan in charge of him. So far he's been good for about 45 minutes of happy outside play time. Logan just ran in and yelled "Momma! It bit me!" Not hard, though.

A recent Emmie-ism: "Momma, my heart is laughing!"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]