Friday, March 09, 2007

Logan's views on kissing

Today Logan and Riley had a bit of a skirmish. After all was said and done Jeff had them both ask forgiveness of each other, then said "Go ahead and hug each other. And Logan, give Riley a kiss on the cheek." Logan didn't want to, so Jeff said, "Okay, then Riley, you kiss Logan on his cheek." Logan burst into tears, wailing "I just hate kissing! I just don't want her to kiss me!" I laughed out loud (until then I was really kind of upset with both of them over the little incident...) I guess he's discovered the childhood fear of girls having cooties.

Comments:
hahaha

poor logan ... a thorn between 2 roses. pretty soon, though, the girls will be outnumbered!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]