Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Whaaa...???

So the latest around our house is kind of interesting.

I'm expecting...about 9 weeks along...and it's twins.

I'm still a bit in shock - excited, but in shock. Jeff kicked his coffee over when we saw two little crottses in the untrasound.

Riley and Logan have decided it's one for each of them (and needs to be a boy and a girl.) I'll probably take them up on it for the sake of having them help!

So...there it is! Now there are three sets of twins coming within five months of each other at our church!

Comments:
one for me & one for me
 
so how do you figure? I'm doing all the work here...!
 
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brad says it better not be in the water! tee-hee
CONGRATULATIONS, Judy and Jeff!!! OH MY!!!!!!!!!! You *go* girl!
 
Congratulations, Crotts Family (all 7 of you)! Wow, how exciting. I am praying for you!
 
I am still reeling in shock. I am so happy for you guys. So where did these twins come from? Do you have any in your family? We are here to help!
 
I have a sister with twins...and 2.22 will get more "baby practice"! And Gina, I think it is in the water, or in something around the church!
 
"Double the pleasure, double the fun"...double the trouble, double the laundry, more like it! Jamie said, "I was hoping it would skip a generation." ha
Congratulations, Jude
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]