Friday, August 11, 2006

I had to take Em back to the doctor this morning to get checked, and when she heard where we were going she ran to her little playhouse and wouldn't come out. Jeff couldn't get her out (without yanking a leg off) so I bribed her out. I think that's the recommended tactic in an addendum to Shepherding a Child's Heart. The whole way to the clinic she cried "I just want to go home! I just want my playhouse! I don't want another shot!" Very sad. She's better, by the way. After the doctor checked her she wouldn't look at him. She cracks me up.

The other night I was holding her and listing off adjectives about her like "you're wonderful" and she'd say "yeah" and then I'd say "and precious," "yeah" and so this went on for a while and then I finished and she said "and cruddy?" (sometimes I call her my cruddy-buddy when she's all grimey.) So "cruddy" is her new word. At Target today she said "is it kinda cruddy in here, Mom?"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]