Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My little conservationists

Riley and Logan are back to their Africa/Antarctica adventures. This morning they were saving polar bears. "We have to save all the polar bears from people who want to eat them for breakfast," I was informed. Emmie and I were on the couch, she was feeling needy and lying down for a minute with me. She (fresh from last week's brief and unfruitful endeavor to potty-train her) looked up at me and said "I'm a baby pull-up bear, momma."

Riley - "You always want to play polar bears. I want to play pirates."
Logan - "Okay, but we have to bring the polar bears. This can be our ship."
Riley - "Okay. Let's load them in their crates and put them on the ship."

I'm not sure what pirates have to do with polar bears, but they're having fun!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]