Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bigfoot

Emmie - (wanting a "show") - I want Bigfoot. Can you turn Bigfoot on? (I have no idea where she got this idea.)

I just went upstairs to get her up - Jeff has a meeting this morning and I could hear her yelling "Momma! You forgot your baby! Momma! You forgot your baby!" over and over...

In other news, Riley continues to play and love soccer, and keeps track of her goals - including those from last year. She is so much fun to watch. She loves it so much, and even when she falls she pops up with a grin on her face and keeps running. She reads to Emmie sometimes, and it's the most precious thing ever.

Logan is my budding engineer. He'll ask me for wood (or on a few occasions brick or other building material) to make things, like a plane or something. This child - at two - told me he needed rubber bands to make "a contraption." He draws constantly - rockets, cars, trains, robots. And he cried yesterday because I wouldn't let him "do school."

Comments:
You are such a meanie, not letting your child "do school!"
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]