Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Logan

After care group tonight while I was cleaning up Logan said, "Hey Mom, why don't you make yourself a nice cup of coffee. And then you can make me some hot chocolate."

Then a few minutes later, "Hey Mom, when I grow up, you'll always be here to sew whatever I need you to sew, right? And if I need you for anything, even when I grow up, you'll be here, right?" This, at four, is one of his main concerns in life.

As for Riley, she told me Saturday on the way home from her soccer game, "My friend Laura told me that sometimes I talk too much." Little girls can be stinkers.

When I opened the van tonight to get Emmie out she said "You're precious!" to me...what a kid.

Something we're excited about - the Redskins won.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]