Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Emmie

Emmie crawled up into my lap the other day and said "baby tender, mom" - I answered "are you feeling kind of tender, Em?" and she replied "Emmie tender!" I think it's because when she's feeling grumpy or sad or easily crying I say that she's kind of "tender".

Then the other morning after breakfast I was trying to enjoy my coffee while it was still hot. I was still at the table, and she came up on my lap and said "'at good, mom?" grinning, looking at the coffee, then "'at hot, mom?" and I said yes, it's hot, then kind of slurped some up (you know how you do when it's really hot) and she said "blow bubbles, mom?" thinking that of course that was what I would be doing...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]