Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I'm figuring it out

Okay. So I don't really know how to do this yet but bear with me. I think that this will be a fun way to keep up with everyone and share stuff the kids do. Since we are so far away from any and all fam it bums me out sometimes when they draw stuff or I have great pictures of them that I can't just share right away - hence I am trying to make the best use of the technology available here in the year of our Lord 2005.

Jeff and I had a busy week - who didn't, though - right? It's all good, though.

The kids are doing great and growing like crazy. Emmie is a little wonder. A few weeks ago I went for my wallet and she said "money, money?" with her hand held out. At fifteen months. Is that abnormal? She loves shoes and pretty clothes - I pulled out a new outfit for her this morning and she ran her hands down the front of it and said "Oooh!" with her eyebrows raised. Girly-girl.

Riley loves playing soccer. She got a taste of what a goal feels like and she's amped to play this Saturday. She's reading a lot of words and a few books that have vocab she's learned. She read "combat" and "ransack" on her worksheet yesterday - the longest words she's ever sounded out.

Logan is into bugs right now. I got them each a magnifying glass recently and he carries it around everywhere. He had a meltdown today when a bug he left in his bug box (for quite a few days) had either died or escaped (I really didn't look that hard.) He's a good boy. Still on the verge of babyness but growing out of it so fast.

I talked to an old friend from Master's today for hours. It was really good to catch up and find we are at similar places in life. Thanks, Melissa!

Comments:
Thanks Judy. This is cool. And it's awesome to "see" the kids again. You have a beautiful family. I think you have at least one budding artist as well!

We'll try to check this from time to time and see what is going on with y'all.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]